Click here for Complete Information of Top 10 Law Entrance Exams
AILET Application Forms for all the law programs is going on at the official website. The registration window for the examination is usually for three months. Intermediate graduates with minimum 50% marks can register for the examination before April 08, 2019. This year, NLU Delhi is scheduled AILET 2019 for May 5 in pen-paper mode.
Registration contains three steps namely:
- Registration (Providing information, Course choice, Selection of exam center),
- Uploading Images
- Payment of Application Fee.
The application fee for General category is INR 3050 and for SC/ ST/ PWD is INR 1050. Successfully registered candidates can download their AILET Admit Card from April 22, 2019. There is no provision for editing the details in AILET Form after final submission.
The exam will be conducted in 21 major states across India. While filling in the application form, Candidates have an option to choose at least three exams Center.
AILET 2019 Application Form Dates
As per NLU Delhi Notification, AILET Application Form will be available in January 04, 2019. It is advised to register before the last date to avoid any last day rush. Tabulated below is the registration schedule for the national level law entrance examination.
|AILET 2019 Application Form Start
||January 4, 2019
|Last date of AILET Application Form
||April 8, 2019
|Admit Card Available from
||April 22, 2019
|AILET 2019 Exam
||May 5, 2019
How to Fill AILET 2019 Application Form?
Before applying for AILET 2019, candidates must keep ready some of the key details/ documents that are stated below.
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (if applicable)
Steps to Apply Online for the law entrance exam:
Step 1- Registration
- Visit AILET Official website of NLU Delhi i.e. nludelhi.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill the basic information such as contact number, email ID, name, parents’ name, address and date of birth.
- After filling the AILET Application form, click on the Registration button. It’ll take you to Application Locker page where you have to confirm the provided details.
Step 2- Fill AILET Application Form
- Choose the college from the list of NLUs and click on ‘Click here to Apply’ button.
- On the next page, select the course from drop down menu.
- Then click on ‘Apply Now’ button.
- After being redirected to the online application form of AILET 2019, you need to fill the form.
Step 3- Uploading Images
- Upload the scanned photograph. The size of the scanned photograph must not exceed 150 KB. The face of the candidate should cover at least 75% of the photograph.
- Scanned copy of photograph can be in .bmp, .jpg or .gif format.
- Click on “save” and proceed to make payment.
Step 4- AILET Application Fee Payment
- There are two available modes of payment for AILET 2019: offline and online.
- For offline payment, the applicant has to remit the fee for at the post office.
- For online payment, they can submit the fee via net banking/debit card/credit card.
- After the candidates have made the payment, they will receive a confirmation mail from.
- Applicants should download the acknowledgment from the mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area
The application fee for AILET can be remitted through online or offline mode. Any candidate who fails to pay the requisite amount will be ineligble to sit for the exam. Here is the category-wise application fee for AILET:
||AILET Fees (INR)
General/ OBC/ Kashmiri Migrants
SC/ ST/ PwD
BPL (SC/ST category)
Note – This fee is excluding the service charges.
Modes of Fee Payment
Option 1- Cash Deposit at Post Office
In this. a candidate can choose to pay at any one of the post offices located all over India.
- The first step is to select the Cash Deposit at Post Office option. Then click on proceed button.
- Choose your City and Branch. The two identical Deposit Slips will be displayed.
- Take a print-out of displayed Deposit Slips. Deposit the application fee along with the slips at the selected Post Office Branch.
- Submit the application fee, one part of the deposit slip will be kept by post office for records and other will be returned to the candidate. Do not forget to collect the slip.
Option 2- Online Application Fee Payment
- The first step is to select online payment Gateway option.
- Choose the desired payment option from Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking.
- If you are making a transaction via Credit Card/Debit Card, then you have to give details like Card number, CVV no., Expiry Date and Pin number.
- If you are making a transaction via Net banking, then you will be directed to the particular bank's site where your account details are confirmed and the payment is accepted.
- After the process of payment is complete, the candidate will receive an acknowledgment slip on the registered Email ID. Take a print- out of this acknowledgment slip and keep it with you.
- If you do not receive acknowledgment slip within 3 days or 72 hours of payment, contact admission helpdesk at 0120-4160880,0120 - 4160881.You can also send an e-mail regarding the same at email@example.com
AILET Application Form Instructions
Here are a few instructions regarding the application form for AILET:
- There no provision to fill AILET Application Form in offline mode. Only the online forms will be considered valid.
- Candidates must obtain a registration id or generate registration number and password for filling AILET application form.
- Candidature will be canceled if an applicant fails to meet the eligibility standards set by NLU Delhi.
- An application form will be accepted only after successful fee payment, as per your category.
- We suggest you preview your filled form before submission. You may edit the fields in case of a change.
- Make sure you fill AILET Application Form before the last date to avoid any last-minute hassles.
AILET 2019 Exam Pattern (Revised) by NLU Delhi
AILET Exam Pattern for B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D. programs is defined by NLU Delhi. Till date, no changes have been introduced in the structure of the law entrance exam. But, the paper pattern and level of examination differs as per the law program.
This year, the National Law University Delhi has scheduled AILET 2019 for May 5. Interested candidates can register at nludelhi.ac.in from January 2019. Listed below are quick facts about paper pattern of AILET:
- The law entrance exams for LLB, LLM and Ph.D. are conducted in offline (pen-paper) mode.
- The question will be objective in nature.
- Exam duration for the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes) each.
- NLU Delhi does not prescribe any specific syllabus for the exam, but it is similar to that of CLAT.
AILET Exam Pattern for B.A LL.B
The duration of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Program will be of five years. To get admissions to the program, law aspirants have to appear for AILET. The paper is divided into five sections viz.
- English including Comprehension
- General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
- Elementary Mathematics
- Legal Aptitude and
- Logical Reasoning
Highlights of LLB Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination
|Total No. of Questions
|Nature of Questions
|AILET Marking Scheme
||+1 for correct answer; 0.25 for incorrect answer
Detailed AILET LLB Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam
- The undergraduate law entrance examination is conducted in an offline mode (Pen and Paper based mode).
- Candidates are provided with an OMR sheet on which they have to fill their responses.
- Candidates have to the responses with HB Pencil.
Note: Answering the questions in any other method than the method indicated in the screenshot above will be considered as incorrect.
No. of Questions
There are five sections in the LLB Paper, the marks are distributed as follows:
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
Type of Questions
- Questions in the examination are objective type i.e. multiple choice questions.
- There will be four choices to question.
- Candidates have to mark the most appropriate answer.
Time Duration of AILET Exam
- The total duration of AILET 2019 is 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes).
- Candidates must adhere to the time limit and try to finish the paper in time.
AILET Marking Scheme
- Each question in AILET test paper will carry 1 mark.
- For every correct response, the candidate is awarded 1 mark.
- In case of wrong answer, there is a penalty of 0.25 mark.
- For unattempted questions, there is no negative marking.
- In case, a candidate marks two answers to a question, it will be treated as a wrong answer and there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks.
AILET 2017 – National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) will conduct All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2017 on May 7 for admissions to its five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law seats. The NLU-D offers as many as 83 seats for BA LLB programme and 50 that for LLM programmes
LATEST - NLU Delhi officially announced AILET 2017
The NLU Delhi administered AILET 2017 will be held in offline mode where the question paper will have as many as 150 questions of one mark each that should be attempted within 90 minutes. Law aspirants appearing for the NLU Delhi law entrance test need to know the nitty-gritty of the exam including eligibility criteria, application form, paper pattern, result, counselling schedule and important dates of AILET 2017.
Let us have a brief account of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2017
Exam name – All India Law Entrance Test
Abbreviated as – AILET
Exam type – Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Exam level – National
Exam mode – Offline
Conducting authority – National Law University Delhi (NLU-D)
Total number of seats offered – 83 for BA LLB programmes and 50 for LLM programmes
Number of test-takers – 16000 for BA LLB programmes and 850 for LLM programmes
AILET Admission Process 2017
NLU Delhi offers admissions into undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes through an offline law entrance exam called All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). The AILET 2017 admission process will begin with the notification of the law exam in November-December 2016, while the applications will begin in January 2017. Once AILET 2017 results will be declared of the May 7 exam, candidates will be able to participate in the admission counselling as per their scores and merit for the offered seats.
AILET Eligibility Criteria 2017
NLU Delhi has announced AILET 2017 eligibility criteria on October 6, 2016. Aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria of AILET 2017 and ensure fulfilment of their basic educational qualifications before they apply for the NLU-D administered law entrance test.
Following the educational eligibility condition, an applicant needs to have qualified 10+2 examination with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects. Further, the candidate should also score at least 40% in AILET 2017 to be considered eligible for admissions to BA LLB programme.
Those seeking admissions in LLM programme at the NLU should have passed LL.B degree examination or equivalent from a recognised university with not less than 55% marks in aggregate of the subjects.
No candidate in case will be admitted to any of the offered programmes at NLU Delhi, if he/ she have not met the eligibility criteria of AILET 2017.
AILET Application Form 2017
AILET 2017 application forms will begin from January 1 for BA LLB and LLM admissions for the academic year 2017. Before filling the application form of AILET 2017, candidates will need to get themselves registered by providing a valid e-mail and setting password for the same. Further, while filling the application form, they need to upload photograph and signature image in the specified dimensions. The AILET 2017 application forms can be submitted only after remitting fee of Rs. 3000 in any of the mode, online either offline.
AILET Admit Card 2017
NLU Delhi will be issuing online admit card of AILET 2017 in the second week of April. AILET 2017 admit cards can be downloaded by logging into the registered AILET 2017 accounts. AILET e-admit card mentions the name, roll/registration number, date and time of examination besides the venue of the law entrance test. No candidate without possession of AILET 2017 admit card (hall ticket) will be allowed to appear for the exam. The admit cards of AILET 2017 should be kept preserved unless the completion of admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
AILET Syllabus 2017
Candidates appearing for the NLU Delhi registered All India Law Entrance Test need to check AILET 2017 syllabus as it’ll help in preparing for the exam. The syllabus of AILET 2017 mentions important subjects and respective topics to be focussed while learning from the exam point of view.
AILET Sample Papers 2017
Psychographic Society brings you official sample papers of AILET, which you can solve and have an edge over cracking the law exam. AILET 2017 sample papers are the question papers of previously held law entrance exams. The AILET sample papers can be downloaded for free. Check here how to download the sample papers for AILET 2017.
AILET Exam Pattern 2017
NLU Delhi has announced AILET 2017 exam pattern on October 6, 2016. The exam pattern of AILET 2017 mentions paper structure of All India Law Entrance Test. The exam will be held on May 7, 2017 in paper-pen format where the question booklet will consist of as many as 150 questions of one mark each. Candidates will have to attempt the questions within a time-limit of 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes). The exam conducted for BA LLB admission will cover topics from the following subjects– English, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Mathematics, whereas that conducted for LLM admissions will have topics from LL.B subjects including Law of Torts, Business Laws and Family Laws.
AILET Exam Centres 2017
NLU Delhi will be conducting AILET 2017 across India. Careers360 brings you the exam centres of AILET 2017 so as to help aspirants in choosing one among those while applying for the law entrance test. AILET 2017 exam centres will be the list of cities where the NLU will be organising the law exam. Applicants will have the option to provide as many as three choices for AILET exam centres. One among the chosen will be allotted as AILET 2017 exam centre to the candidate. No exam centres of AILET 2017 will be changed, once allotted. The e-admit card of AILET 2017 will specify actual location and address of the exam centre.
AILET Answer Key 2017
NLU Delhi will be issuing AILET 2017 answer key within a week of conducting the exam. The answer keys of AILET 2017 will specify the correct answers to each question of the exam. Candidates who will be appearing in the law exam can verify their marked answers with the official AILET answer key. In case of any doubt, candidate can also file objections for respective questions to the NLU within stipulated date. After the objection-fling of candidates, NLU Delhi will be publishing final answer keys of AILET 2017, after rectifying the objected questions or answers (if any).
AILET Result 2017
The NLU will be announcing AILET 2017 result in the third week of May. The test-taker will be able to check their results of AILET 2017 through the official pdf mentioning their roll numbers and All India Ranks (AIRs) obtained. The AILET 2017 result pdf will be declared only after the publishing of final answer key of AILET 2017. It must be noted that there will be different result pdfs for each of the admission programmes– BA LLB and LLM. Moreover, the results of AILET 2017 will also mention the scores obtained by the test takers and their exam qualifying status.
AILET Score Card 2017
Each of the qualifying candidates in the NLU Delhi registered law exam will be receiving AILET 2017 score card. The NLU will be dispatching score card of AILET 2017 on the date of publishing results. The AILET score card will mention candidate’s name, roll number, total obtained marks vis-à-vis score in each of the subjects of law entrance exam. The exam qualifying candidates will need to participate in the admission counselling with a valid score card of AILET 2017.
Click here for Complete Information of Top 10 Law Entrance Exams